Magnet Safety Please Read! Do NOT give these to children or pets. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body. If swallowed they can stick together across intestines causing serious problems or death. These magnets are NOT to be used as desk toys for entertainment purposes or for mental stress relief. Magnets are extremely strong, and must be handled with care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets. Magnets are brittle, and can peel, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together. Eye protection should always be worn when handling magnets. The strong magnetic fields of magnets can also damage magnetic media such as floppy disks, credit cards, magnetic I.D. cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices. They can also damage televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays. Never place magnets near electronic appliances. Never allow magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices. Magnets are brittle and prone to chipping and cracking. Magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175F (80C). Magnets should never be burned, as burning they will create toxic fumes. Like any tool, magnets can be useful, but must always be treated with care.
- Creative and hot puzzle toy for enhancing assembly ability. Improve children intelligence and imagination.
- Great decoration, Can be used as magnetic stairs, ideal house or anything you can imagine.
- Endless combinations. It is not easy but up to your patience and creativeness.
- Magnetic cube is Not suitable for under 14 years children. For using under adult supervision. Small magnets are a safety risk because children may swallow these magnets and the injuries are serious.
- Size: L*W*H=10mm*10mm*10mm or 3/8 x 3/8 x 3/8 inches or 1cm*1cm*1cm