Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
“Pretty amazing.” – The Onion AV Club
“An incredible game.” – Mike “Gabe” Krahulik, Penny Arcade
“Uncontrollable laughter.” – Kill Screen Magazine
“The game your party deserves.” – Thrillist
“A game.” – The Daily Beast
- 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards)
- Over 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards
- Includes game rules and alternate rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
- American’s #1 gerbil coffin