Makeblock is an open source construction platform that turns your ideas into reality, no matter what your idea is and however impossible it looks like. Makeblock will make it possible by providing various mechanical parts, electronic modules and software. Makeblock has become one of the best intelligent hardware companies that strive to make differences.
More resource downloaded: http://learn.makeblock.com/en/mbot/
mBot is an all-in-one solution for robotics, electronics, programming learning. Cute shape with easy assembly is our goal. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble with 10-15 minutes mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
Open source platform, Continuous learning
Arduino is an open-source electronic prototyping platform used by people in the global world to start a project quickly. It has been proved to be very expandable and suitable for beginners. So we designed mBot’s electronics based on Arduino platform, which is easy for kids to use and extend, and bring their every idea to life.
With intuitional color labels and easy-to-use RJ25 connectors, the board could get wired within a few seconds, so students could get more time to focus on creating all kinds of interactive stories and projects.
Notice: CR2025 coin battery for remote control is not included for Imp.&eExp. security. The new version: mBot V1.1(B01FS8JC66: More powerful and wonderful).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
So order now; when you do why not get two – one for your kid & one for you.
- Educational Toys: mbot helps your child learn early STEM skills, strong their hands-on ability, logical thinking ability, studying ability while playing and having fun. He teaches kids to code with active, play that’s perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Graphical Programming: drag-and-drop graphical programming software mBlock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming, control the robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot.
- Easy and Various Assemble : with color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, easy assembly. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, controlled via Remote Control, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Infinite Extensibility:The mechanical body of the mBot is compatible with Makeblock platform and most of Lego parts, while the electronic parts of it is developed based on the Arduino open source ecosystem. This makes sure that the mBot has infinite extensibility, using any mechanical parts and electronic modules you need to turn it into your “dream robot”.
- Materials and Batteries: main structure are metal, there are only a few company make metal materials as the main structure of the robot. The mbot robot requires 4* AA batteries, batteries are not included.
Click Here For More Information