Cute Duck Baby Musical Toy 18 Months Light Up Educational Electronic Sound Toys for Toddlers
1. Cute and Vivid Body Movement: Cute facial expression: eyes blink with music; mouth closes and opens with quack; flapping wings and vivid body movement. The cute yellow duck image can attract baby’s affection and interest.
2. Nursery Rhyme and Melodies: The songs of “Six Little Duck” and “Quick, Quack, Quick” and 7 melodies will stimulate baby to dance with yellow duck. This not only can cultivate baby’s sense of music and rhythm, but also can shape baby’s musical talent and extraordinary temperament, and improve baby’s EQ.
3. Heart Button: Press heart button, heartbeat similar to mother’s can soothe baby’s dysphoric mood.
4. Voice Button: Press voice button, yellow duck will make”Ah oh!” in cute sound effects. Meanwhile, the wings and heart button flash with lights.
5. Sound Effect Button: Press the star button to play 3 different sound effect.
6. Duck Button: Press duck button, you will hear “Quack, quack, quack” sound.
Tested according to international standards.
1. Style: Cute Duck Baby Musical Toy 18 Months Light Up Educational Electronic Sound Toys for Toddlers
2. Material: ABS Plastic
3. Weight: 0.5kg
4. Product Size: 13 x 11.5 x 17 cm
5. Package Size: 19.5 x 13 x 22 cm
6. Packing: Window Box
7. Age: 18 Month+
8. Certification: EN71, ASTM, EN62115, EN60825, 6P
9. Battery Type: 3 x 1.5V “AA” batteries (Not Included)
1 x Cute Duck Baby Musical Toy 18 Months Light Up Educational Electronic Sound Toys for Toddlers
1 x Window Box
- Quack, quack, quack, cute duck baby musical toy sways and plays chasing games. It’s interesting to hear and learn what it says.
- Funny Sound Effects and Voice: Yellow duck’s funny sound effects and cute voice make it more vivid, funny, and interactive. The unique heartbeat sound can soothe baby and improve baby’s knowledge.
- Musical Intelligence Development: Cheerful music can cultivate baby’s sense of music and rhythm, and let baby feel the music beat and rhythm.
- Fine Motor Development: Explore and abserve the duck by pressing buttons on it, which can promote baby’s fingers fine motor skills.
- Gross Motor Development: Universal movimg function, cute cartoon images, and funny action can attract baby to crawl and chase the duck. This can stimulate baby’s large muscle group development, and improve baby’s body balance ability and gross motor development.