It’s machine madness! A crazy inventor has built dozens of robot bodies and he needs your help finding the perfect heads. Shake the robot identification device to reveal a robot’s features. Scan the robot heads on the board until you find the match. Find it first and collect a robot scoring token. The first player with 5 tokens wins! For 2-4 Players.
- A crazy inventor has built dozens of robot bodies and needs your help finding the matching heads!
- Make sense of the madness by shaking the Robot Randomizer to determine the attributes of your robot’s head and searching the board for the match.
- Scanning the board for the robot head with the correct colored face, nose, eyes, and mouth develops visual discrimination-a key pre-reading skill!
- Includes game board with 120 different robot heads, Robot Randomizer, and 20 robot scoring tokens.
- All players play all the time – no waiting!
- This award-winning game is recommended by American Mensa!
- For ages 4 and up – great for non-readers and players who speak any language!
- Another best-selling game from veteran inventor Ivan Moscovich.