While there’s nothing wrong with TV and video games for kids, many child experts say that the key to developing a child’s mind and giving them a head start is by introducing them early to imaginative and creative play. Drawing, painting, sculpting and building are super ways to get your child to use their imagination. And the sooner they do, the better they do in school in many cases.
Our 60 count piece toy magnet set has been stimulating kids’ imaginations for years and we believe that our set is the best deal on Amazon. Our big set features multiple shapes in stimulating colors that allow your child to build anything they can think of. There’s virtually no limitation on what they can create. Plus, building will give your child a sense of achievement once they make their first house, building or vehicle, that they’ll want to do it over and over. And the best part is this is a toy that can be enjoyed by the parents as well.
What makes our product stand out are the magnetics. Our magnets are strong enough that your child will be able to play with their creation without having to worry about if falling apart. AND, when you’re done playing for the day, our set comes with a convenient cloth storage bag so you can keep your home neat and clean.
Makes a great gift! Does your kid have a birthday coming up? How about Christmas? Our color magnet set makes a great present! Buy a set for your child or for a relative!
With our magnet set:
* Perfect for single play or play in groups – suitable age 2yr and up69
* Build almost anything – limited only by your imagination!
* Encourage development of creativity and problem solving – Ideal for home or schools
* Mix them with other sets – compatible with other magnetic tiles
Get your child started on the path to better education and creativity. Order the Ram Magnet set today!
- UNLIKE OTHER MAGNETIC TILES THAT FALL APART – Ram’s toys magnets are more durable and safe! As parents ourselves, we understand how important it is that your children’s toys are safe and durable with no small pieces they can choke on. That’s why we designed our big building blocks to be more durable and safer than other building block sets on Amazon. This 60 piece set is a perfect way to introduce your child to the world of creativity and imaginative play. It’s never too early to introduce your
- ENCOURAGE YOUR CHILD’S LEARNING – Most experts on children and educators agree that stimulating a child’s mind early is key to their cognitive development, which can lead to them doing better in school. One of the best ways to stimulate your child’s mind is to spend time playing with toys that help them create and use their imagination. Our magnetic blocks come in colorful, whimsical shapes that encourage children to build and use their imagination.
- ENJOY VARIETY OF PLAY – 60-PIECE SET: No matter what your toddlers or young children want to build, our magnet set includes 60 unique blocks, tiles and pieces to allow your child to design, build and create everything from houses, buildings and vehicles. Your kids will love the feeling of success they achieve when they complete a project, and you can proudly show it off to everyone in the family! Make it a game and see who can build the highest tower or coolest house!
- OUR MISSION IS TO SPREAD JOY AND KNOWLEDGE: Ram’s Toys are designed to encourage problem solving, critical thinking, creativity and an understanding of physics in kids both young and old. When you purchase the Ram Magnets 60-piece magnet set we guarantee your child will have more fun with these than with video games. We include enough pieces for your child to create virtually anything they can dream up.
- KIDS WONT BREAK THIS DURABLE ABS PLASTIC – 40 DAY WARRANTY: Let’s face it, preschool kids and toddlers can be rough on toys, which is why we used durable ABS plastic that’s tough, and built to stand up to rough play. The construction of these pieces goes beyond durability, though, as we ensure each piece is smooth and won’t cut even if your child puts it in their mouth. Our magnets are strong and designed to hold your kid’s project together until she decides to take it apart.