Make, Play, and Discover with Nintendo Labo! Simply have fun making DIY cardboard creations called Toy-Con, bring them to life with the technology of the Nintendo Switch system (required; sold separately) to play games, and discover the magic behind how Toy-Con works. Express your creativity by customizing Toy-Con projects with your own color, stickers, paint, and more. You can even invent your own Toy-Con! Use pre-cut cardboard kits to build your own remote-control car, fishing rod, 13-key piano, or toy house, with easy-to-follow interactive instructions included in the Nintendo Labo software. After the making is complete, the kits come to life. Insert a Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller into your Toy-Con to interact with the Nintendo Labo software in a variety of games that will have you catching fish, racing on a motorbike, or playing music on a piano. Nintendo Labo lets you explore your curiosity to discover the mechanics of how each Toy-Con works and interacts with the Nintendo Switch technology. Find creative ways to customize your Toy-Con creations and invent new ways to play with Nintendo Labo! The Variety Kit includes six different projects to Make, Play, and Discover: two Toy-Con RC Cars, a Toy-Con Fishing Rod, a Toy-Con House, a Toy-Con Motorbike, and a Toy-Con Piano!
- The Variety Kit includes five different projects to Make, Play, and Discover: two Toy-Con RC Cars, a Toy-Con Fishing Rod, a Toy-Con House, a Toy-Con Motorbike, and a Toy-Con Piano!
- Bring each Toy-Con creation to life with the power of the Nintendo SwitchTM console and Joy-ConTM controllers
- Discover the fun of customizing Toy-Con creations with your own stickers, markers, paint, new parts, and other original crafting ideas.
- Experiment with a fun and powerful in-game visual tool in Toy-Con Garage, where you connect input, output, and middle nodes to create your own basic or elaborate ideas for Toy-Con creations!
- With the Variety Kit and the included Toy-Con Garage mode, you can invent new ways to play with your Toy-Con Fishing Rod, Motorbike, House, and Piano by using special input nodes or create your very own Toy-Con projects!