This pegboard toy is a Montessori based fine motor skills toy that is loved by occupational therapists, parents and children alike!
Just add string and the pegboard pegs can be used for lacing beads as fine motor skills toys for 2, 3, 4 year old children.
- COLOR MATCHING: The Skoolzy Peg Board Set has – 30 Pegs in a board in 6 colors (2″X1.25″ each) and Large foam pegboard (8.5″ inch square). Babies, Toddlers and Preschool kids easily match colors as they stack and nest the pegs into each other.
- OVERSIZE PEGS are easy for little fingers to grasp and stack on the peg boards and each other to build towers while stacking. The size makes them ideal for occupational therapy toys for children and best toy for toddler gifts.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT : The pegboard stacker set is great for building fine motor activities for kids, hand eye coordination, develop and strengthen visual perception skills, visual motor coordination, making patterns & more!
- GAMES FOR TODDLERS: Use with your child for sorting, color recognition, patterning, learning basic math skills such as counting, adding, subtraction and graphing. The best part about these fine motor skill toys Montessori set is that your little ones won’t even notice that they are learning as they “play”.
- EASY STORAGE & TRAVEL TOYS: It comes with the Skoolzy drawstring backpack to conveniently store all the toddler games pieces. It is easy for your child to carry their peg board set at home, in the car or airplane activities. Makes for quick and easy clean up.