Get ready for a FUN and exciting new twist on the classic card games Slap Jack and War. Smack it! (TM) card game for kids is fast-paced, rowdy fun! Players quickly flip their cards into a central pile and battle for the pile during challenge rounds. But stay sharp, you never know when a Smack it! card will appear sending players scrambling for a win. Smack it! is EASY to learn, FUN to play, and sure to be a hit with the whole family. PLAY TIME: 7 to 14 mins. AGES: 6 to 12 years (but adults can have fun playing with the kids too!) PLAYERS: Smack it! is a two to seven player game. CONTENTS: 57 custom game cards and rules.
- Get ready for some fast-paced, rowdy FUN. Smack it! is a fun and exciting NEW twist on the classic kid’s card games Slap Jack and War. (Two fun card games for kids everyone loves to play).
- Smack it! is EASY to learn and outrageously FUN to play. This is a family game which can be played by 2 to 7 players, for kids age 6 +. Smack it! is a fast card game with an average play time between 7 and 14 minutes.
- GREAT FUN: Your kids will LOVE playing Smack it! and it will quickly become one of their favorite card games. The game is fast-moving and, if you blink your eyes, you might just miss some of the action! It makes a great addition to family game night because it’s easy for younger children to play and have fun with adults.
- EASY-TO-LEARN: Smack it! is easier to learn than these classic children’s games: go fish, old maid, crazy eights or checkers. You can teach the game to your kids in less than one minute.
- EDUCATIONAL: Smack it! can be used to reinforce beginner math skills (numbers 1 thru 50). It’s a fun number recognition and comparison learning game, for example: 49 is greater than 36. (Shhh! Don’t tell the kids!)