TestingMom.com Gifted Testing Flash Cards – General Knowledge include 72 cards covering over 1,000 concepts and vocabualry words conveyed through playful parent-child interaction.
Improve your child’s:
- Knowledge of Information
- Classification (What belongs together!)
- School Readiness
- IQ and Achievement Test Readiness
Strengthen Skills for Early Testing
Teach children the concepts they need for gifted and talented and achievement tests such as the:
- CogAT Test
- OLSAT Test
- Iowa Test (ITBS Test)
- SCAT Test
- WISC Test
- WPPSI Test
- AABL Test
- InView Test
- Woodcock-Johnson Test
- TerraNova Test
- Torrance Test
- KBIT Test
Hours of Offline Fun
Offers you and your child the chance to play and learn together while reducing screen time. Go through the flash cards with your child to practice, and then reinforce these abilities by asking your child similar questions throughout the day for lasting learning.
Master School Success
Not just for students applying to gifted programs – these following directions cards cover the general concepts all children are expected to demonstrate for Pre-K to Kindergarten readiness and success.
You’ll enjoy over 1,000 concepts and vocabulary words for hours of knowledge-boosting fun. Engage your children in learning with these colorful flash cards featuring our fun and colorful characters and create a powerful bond with your child by learning while playing together! When paired with a TestingMom.com Fast Track Subscription, you will have all of the tools at your disposal to best prepare your child for any test that he or she might face.
- Teach children the concepts they need for gifted and talented and achievement test preparation and answering questions on tests such as the CogAT®, OLSAT®, ITBS® (Iowa), SCAT®, WISC®, ERB®, WPPSITM, AABL®, InViewTM, Woodcock-Johnson®, TerraNova®, Torrance®, KBITTM and more!
- These cards will strengthen your child’s abilities in the following areas: Knowledge of Information, Comprehension, Classification (What belongs together!), Vocabulary, School Readiness, IQ and Achievement Test Readiness and more.
- Over 1,000 concepts and vocabulary words conveyed through playful parent-child interaction.
- Not just for students applying to gifted programs – these flash cards cover concepts all children are expected to master for Pre-K to Kindergarten readiness and success.
- If the cards ever get dirty, you can easily wipe them off – the smudge proof finish makes them easy to clean.