The best introduction to the basics of learning and development.
Step into the world of colors, shapes, patterns, math and more with this fine motor toy peg board set! Follow along with the interactive downloadable activity guide and watch while your little one is immersed into the world of learning and playing – BECAUSE LEARNING WAS MEANT TO BE FUN!
THE BENEFITS are endless!
This pegboard for kids educational learning shapes toy is great for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, occupational therapy clients and even elderly patients who need to strengthen their fine motor skills. This interactive peg board stacker also helps to improve memory skills, hand eye coordination and strengthens those cognitive muscles.
From counting, sorting, math skills and fine motor development to building, creating and stacking, this shapes learning toys creative play pegboard is ideal for every child to gain the essential life long skills so their future = success.
WHAT YOU GET:
36 Shape Pegs – 6 shapes in 6 colors (2″ x 1)
1 Green Foam Board (8″ x 8″)
BPA Free & Safe for All Ages
SHAPES to learn: circle, square, triangle, star, heart & hexagon!
COLORS to learn: red, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple!
ORDER NOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD GET A HEAD START ON THE BEST WAY TO LEARN!
- BABY TOYS SHAPE SORTER | This building toy will allow your little one to learn, play and grow with the peg manipulates as they grab, stack, build and tap the pieces together. Use the pegboard Montessori toys as a matching game for shape and color recognition.
- TODDLER LEARNING TOYS | The perfect learning educational toys for 2 year olds. The shapes peg board set helps toddlers develop fine motor muscles as their curiosity and discovery emerges. Use the color sorting toys for toddlers for counting, sorting, patterning, stacking, toddler art and color matching games for toddlers. The sensory toys and puzzles for toddlers also make perfect toddler toys.
- PRESCHOOL LEARNING TOYS | Preschoolers will use these peg learning resources to prepare for kindergarten. Take advantage of the toddler learning activities eBook for fine motor toddler games with the lacing toys for 2 year old girls and boys.
- KINDERGARTEN MATH MANIPULATIVES FOR KIDS | Kindergartners will use basic counting skills and apply it to more advanced math skills such as adding, subtracting, ten frames, graphing, fractions and base ten. Use these Montessori Materials math counters to Identify numbers and colors and their relation to one another.
- COMPLETE TRAVEL TOYS | The occupational therapy toys are inspired by Montessori learning! The construction toys are everything you need to get started in helping your child grow up smart. Put the backpack on your back and your little one is ready to go. The peg board lacing beads for kids also supports autism.