———iPlay, iLearn ———-
iPlay, iLearn CUSTOMER SERVICE
– iPlay, iLearn 7×24-hour message reply (Mon-Sun).
– iPlay, iLearn 30-day money back and 12-month quality guarantee.
– iPlay, iLearn Hassle free replacement.
Quality warranty is only valid with your purchase from iPlay, iLearn.
iPlay, iLearn is a caring, family business created by an Early Childhood Teacher and Mother, who wanted to ensure that all Children have access to fun, safe toys that assist in their development of life skills, motor skills and thinking processes.
Kids Bowling Play Set, Safe Foam Bowling Ball Toy, Learning, Educational, Early Developmental Toys, 10 Pins and 2 Bowling Balls for 2, 3, 4, 5 Year Olds and Up, Children and Toddlers – iPlay, iLearn
———- Product Description ———-
Our bowling play sets have the following characteristics:
SAFE BOWLING: High grade foam material
COMPLETE SET: 10 pins & 2 balls
EASY STORAGE: Delicate packaging
INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Each pin is 7.5″ tall
The Bowling play sets help get kids moving, nurturing both gross and fine motor skills. Use the pins and balls to encourage early color recognition and counting skills.
Young toddlers gain self-esteem as they learn to knock over the pins.
*****Our Toys are tested with EN71, ASTM F963 and CPSIA. All toys passed Federal Hazardous Substances Act Regulations.*****
iPlay, iLearn toys are competitively priced with a 100% guarantee.
* Packing dimension: 13” x 7.5” x 4.5”
* WHAT YOU GET:
* Bowling Ball x 2
* Pin x 10
* Recommended age: 36 MONTHS UP
Click “Add to Cart” yellow button above and get it for your kids or for your family!
- This bowling set was made by high grade foam material. Playing safety for kids at alone. Best birthday gift toy for 2 Year Olds and Up
- 10 bowling pins and 2 bowling ball. Lightweight bowling ball toys, comes with ten foam pins and two foam bowling balls. It is easy for little hands to play.
- Specific foam design, safe for children when they are playing. 12 pieces soft foam bowling set for toddlers and preschoolers.
- It is suitable to play indoor or outdoor. Help children develop special awareness, eye hand coordination and motor skills. Promotes gross motor skills, balance, and hand-eye coordination as well.
- If your child has asked about going bowling but you’re worried about slippery lanes and heavy balls, this is the perfect game for them. They can go bowling with a foam ball and pins so all of the risk of a regular trip to the alley is gone.