Lightahead® Electronic Toy Guitar with sound and light. This carefully-designed electronic guitar with light and music. 6 Steel strings for real guitar sound. Recorded 16 demo songs to play by strumming the string. The pre-recorded songs include: 1) Santa Claus is coming to Town, 2) Twinkle Twinkle little star, 3) Jingle Bell, 4) Happy clapping song, 5) London Bridge is falling down, 6) The memories of the romantic love, 7) Mr.Wang has a piece of land, 8) oh Susanna, 9) Alishan girls, 10) Jasmine, 11) Little Bee, 12) The Sound of Music, 13) Ten little indian, 14) Home sweet home, 15) Spanish matadors, 16) Happy birthday to you. Designed and sized especially for young players. Press Song Select button, and listen to different music (songs 16), allowing your children to expose to rhythm. Perfect introduction to teach kids about the world of music. Best educational learning toy for your child. Cultivating music interest and sense of music. Perfect for children Stage performance. The guitar is the perfect solution for beginners who want to learn to play guitar. This help the child to improve pratical ability, Practice action ability, Promotes vision development, and Cultivate imagination, sense of thinking and auditory senses. For ages 6 and up. Battery 1.5V*3 AA (not included). Material : ABS. Makes a perfect gift to your child.
- MUSIC ELECTRONIC TOY GUITAR: Hit the stage with an awesome new design electric toy string guitar.
- 6 REAL STEEL GUITAR STRING: Strum Like The pros with real steel guitar strings for real guitar sound that make precise note-playing possible for even beginniers.
- Play one of 16 pre-recorded songs by strumming the string. Designed and sized especially for young players. Guitar comes with shoulder strap.
- Electronic guitar with light and music. Plays authentic electronic guitar sound. Fiddle with the strings 4 lights will circulay flicker in turn.
- Battery operated: Requires 1.5V*3 AA batteries (not included); Material : ABS. The children’s learning system is intended for kids 6+ years of age.