Skoolzy Educational Toys – 60 Rainbow Counting Bears with Sorting Cups
•Children learn counting, sorting, and color recognition with 60 bear counters in 6 bright colors, with matching sorting cups that are stackable, storage tube, activity guide and videos
•Ideal for ages 3+
•Great for counting to 60 by ones, twos, fives and tens, grouping, and one-to-one correspondence
•Use for more complex patterning activities
•Help young students master early math skills for academic success with these fun plastic teddy counters
•These Skoolzy manipulatives are great for teaching early childhood learning concepts and a great tool in helping students recognize connections within each educational topic
•Hands-on manipulatives-great for learning counting, sorting, grouping, addition, and subtraction
This teddy counting toy teaches math skills, patterning, and color recognition. Counting and moving the bears on their own or into the matching cups develops a visual and tactile relationship with numbers and early math concepts–but to a child sliding, sorting and counting with this math toy, it just feels like fun!
This toddler toy provides a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose. It inspires open-ended thinking and encourages kids to see new possibilities, and offers countless ways to learn, discover and play.
- PRESCHOOL LEARNING TOYS with BEAR DICE: Children will find MANY WAYS TO PLAY. The counting BEARS with CUPS & bear DICE make for fun toddler games. As occupational therapy toys for toddlers, preschool and k-3; these occupational therapy tools will the improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills development of your 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 year old as they add, count, sort & stack
- TODDLER EDUCATIONAL TOYS: A great STEM educational math manipulatives montessori materials toy that includes rainbow color sorting & counting activities designed to MOTIVATE AND STIMULATE YOUR CHILD’S MIND. The bear counters are also great as sensory autism toys or math Montessori toys for toddlers. They work as baby learning toys for 1, 3 or 2 year old boys and girls to make fun toddler activities. They are also useful for preschool learning toys for 5 or 6 year olds.
- Sorting toys make fun TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES to introduce color recognition & basic mathematics concepts to toddlers. They also function well as preschool toys with addition & counting by 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s. Use the educational boys and girl toys for kids math games for 2 year old toddlers through kindergarten and elementary. These montessori materials work well as fine motor skills toys for occupational therapy tools
- GIFT A TOY THAT IS EDUCATIONAL AND FUN. These bears matching toys are learning toys for babies, toddlers, preschool and elementary age children meaning that you will get many years of use from one toy. The travel toy storage container holds all the colored cups or bears & dice. Though the colored counters make great 2 year old girl toys, they are not intended for those who still place objects in their mouth.. Bear counters are 1″ tall. Supervision required if child is 3 years of age or younger!
- ✅ BEST GIFTS FOR GIRLS & BOYS ✅ This educational kids toy is SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD. Bear counters set made of durable plastic and are independently Third-Party Lab Tested. Certified Non-Toxic and is BPA-Free, Lead-Free and Phthalates-Free.
Click Here For More Information