Watch your child learn and have fun while they sort, count, match, and play with these high quality teddy bear counters. Focus on one skill at a time, or let your preschooler explore several skills at once. They’re perfect for children ages 3 and above (or younger toddlers with close adult supervision). When playtime is over, you can tuck everything away neatly in the included plastic container.
Key Educational Benefits:
• Math Skills
• Color Recognition
• Hand-Eye Coordination
• Fine Motor Skills
You may be surprised by what your child comes up with due to the open-ended nature of this toy. Making rows, organizing by color, pouring from cup to cup, counting by pairs, and stacking the cups are just a few of the activities they are likely to discover. Practicing addition and subtraction is more intuitive than other methods, and this toy makes learning math skills much more enjoyable. The tweezers add an additional challenge, and counting to 50 or 60 is easily demonstrated.
• 60 colored bears (10 per color)
• 6 colored cups (toddler-sized)
• 1 pair of large tweezers
• 1 storage container
These math manipulatives are great for home school programs and Montessori methods of education, as well as with STEM teaching. They’re a go-to item in preschool and kindergarten classrooms, and especially useful in occupational therapy, special education, and helping kids with autism. At home, these vibrant rainbow bears can take on multiple uses as your child’s creativity and imagination are stretched. Since the set is waterproof, it can even be played with in the bathtub. As your child grows, your Legato Counting Bears will take on new uses and be enjoyed for years.
- HOURS OF FUN: Kids love counting, sorting, matching, and playing with these adorable bears. The bright rainbow colors make this toy visually stimulating as well. And when playtime is over, place everything inside the plastic container for quick clean-up and convenient storage.
- EDUCATIONAL: Math skills, color recognition, sorting abilities, and hand-eye coordination are just some of the skills your child will be learning! The large tweezers also encourage fine motor skill development, and help strengthen and prepare little hands for future skills such as writing. ALSO INCLUDED is an eBook with 20 educational activity sheets! Our counting bears work perfectly in conjunction with STEM and Montessori programs, and with special needs children.
- QUALITY: Legato Counting Bears are made of high quality plastic, and are completely solid with no holes in the bottom. The cups, tweezers, and container are also made with quality materials that will last for years and years to come.
- SAFE: We take safety very seriously, and this product is non-toxic, and conforms to the strict standards set by the US Standard Consumer Safety Specifications for Toy Safety. PLEASE NOTE that the bears are slightly over 1″ tall, and therefore require close adult supervision for children under 3 years of age.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are unhappy with your purchase of Legato Counting Bears for any reason, we offer a hassle-free 100% money back guarantee.