What crocodile? This shark is meaner and scarier than any old croc. This shark’s got toothaches and a hungry attitude. Watch out for his bite, he’s got jagged teeth and he wants to use them! His eyes will light up and he will laugh in sinister delight if he chomps on your finger!
The rules are simple. Shark has a set of 13 teeth. Take turns pressing on a tooth, but don’t pick his sore tooth! Or else shark will snap down on your finger! To win, be the only dentist who doesn’t get bitten by the shark.
This shark is full of surprises. Every time you open the sharks’s mouth a random tooth will be sore. You never know which tooth that will cause his jaw to snap shut!
This shark measures 8″ long, which is perfect for travel. It’s small enough where you can take it anywhere.
Requires 2 AA batteries (not included). Compared to the crocodile dentist game, this shark has a stronger bite.
Troubleshooting Tips: If there are issues with the shark teeth not going down or can not keep the mouth open – the screws may have become loosened during transit. Please adjust/tighten the screws at the bottom of the shark to fix the issue.
1. Jaw can’t remain open – Customer can adjust the screws in section 1 of the screws on bottom.
2. Trigger (teeth) is not working smoothly, have to use force – Loosening the screws in section 2 just a little bit should resolve the problem.
- Shark Dentist Game is fun for 1-4 players
- Test how quick your reflexes are
- Press the wrong tooth and his eyes flash while he laughs and shuts his jaws on your finger
- Play over and over again
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)