These Montessori reading blocks are perfect for the beginning reader. Your child will delight in twisting the blocks to discover new letters and lots of words, especially ones that rhyme. The blocks allow phonic practice with all 5 vowel sounds plus 13 different consonants, giving your little reader a total of 80 words to read over and over. All words are in the dictionary (some are less well known then others), and phonetic! A fun tool to strengthen and improve your child’s self-confidence with reading. Made to replace or compliment your Montessori Three Letter Phonetic Word Cards. The letters are written in lower case D’nealian print with red consonants and blue vowels in order to match the rest of your Montessori Language materials. A must have language work for the Montessori 3-6 year old classroom. Includes: 5 Reading Block Rods with middle sounds A,E,I,O,& U. Each one is 4.5 inches long by 1 inch wide. And a list of definitions to keep your little ones informed. Made with natural unfinished Maple wood, and non-toxic water based ink and glue.
- Strengthen and improve your child’s self-confidence with reading
- Gain experience with words that rhyme. All words are phonetic
- A great way to introduce and reinforce blending sounds into words
- A total of 80 words to read over and over, including 5 vowels and 13 consonants
- Eco-friendly and handmade in the USA with imported sustainably harvested Maple wood