The NumberBot is on a mission to help your little one explore the world of numbers and mathematics. This robot friend features a colorful touch pad sensor panel, interactive LED face and three game modes. Learn the Numbers, Find It and Mathematics Quiz are the games that will have your child turning into a real problem solver. With NumberBot your child will have a great start to their education. Requires three “AA” batteries (included). Ages 3+ years.
- DEVELOP MATHEMATICAL ABILITY – With three game modes to challenge your child’s mathematical ability and help teach new math skills, the NumberBot is the perfect interactive friend to help boost math skills.
- ENCOURAGE DEVELOPMENT OF LISTENING SKILLS – Children are encouraged to listen carefully to instructions and follow them correctly to complete each challenge. This is a great way to increase their ability to listen and follow guidance, all while having fun.
- BUILD CONFIDENCE – Completing a challenge, either together with an adult or independently, gives a child a sense of achievement that provides them with a healthy boost to their self-esteem. Learning new skills is a great way to increase a child’s sense of self-esteem.
- BOOST PROBLEM-SOLVING ABILITIES – Working out the correct answer to input into the NumberBot makes use of your child’s developing problem-solving skills and encourages them to think creatively.
- HELP DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS – Inputting answers and using the touchpad sensor panel is a good way to gently exercise your child’s fine motor skills – once they have found a correct answer they are going to want to make sure they input it correctly!