Swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters! Go Fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to deal, how to read the numbers, how to take turns. The game set includes instructions for a simple game and a challenging game. The art on the cards is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift!
Since 1983 play has been the heart and soul of Peaceable Kingdom. Silly play, special play, wholehearted play! We create experiences to help kids play well together, so they can play well in the world. Our games and gifts connect kids and families, encourage learning and self-expression and let imaginations soar. When play comes from the heart and feeds the soul, that’s Peaceable Kingdom!
- Swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters while playing this classic card game
- Go Fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to deal, how to read the numbers, and how to take turns
- Playing games with your child is an excellent way to foster closeness and teach social interaction skills, too!
- Includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations; the art is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift!
- For 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; Peaceable Kingdom packaging is all designed to be frustration free – naturally!