Build, customize, and soar! The Turbo Jet 2-in-1 Building Set from K’NEX lets your children design and create the jet planes of their dreams. With 402 K’NEX pieces, your kids will love building a turbo jet plane and heli-plane with this set.
This set contains K’NEX rods and connectors, plus special motorized moving parts like wheels, helicopter rotors, and more to complete the turbo appearance of each plane. Additionally, the K’NEX Turbo Jet Two-in-One Building Set has easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions for the two alternate turbo models to guide your children in constructing their own jet plane and heli-plane. This set also comes with a battery-powered motor to operate the customized models, which require 2 “AA” batteries that are not included.
Help your kids increase their knowledge of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) concepts by firing up their natural curiosity and creativity. Building with K’NEX puts children on the path toward a fundamental understanding of STEAM subjects. Let them enjoy non-stop interactive excitement while they design, construct, and customize their own K’NEX models!
- OVER 400 ASSORTED PIECES – The K’NEX Turbo Jet 2-in-1 Building Set contains 402 parts and pieces that feature vibrant colors and premium-quality construction. The package includes K’NEX rods, connectors, and motorized moving parts like wheels, helicopter rotors, and more!
- INCLUDES A BATTERY-POWERED MOTOR – Let your kids see their jet planes come to life! Each building set includes a battery-powered motor to operate the turbo jet plane and heli-plane. Introduce your kids to the art of building their own creations with this exciting playset! The motor requires two “AA” batteries.
- DOWNLOADABLE INSTRUCTIONS – The K’NEX Turbo Jet 2-in-1 Building Set has downloadable, step-by-step building instructions for two motorized models. Each STEAM toy is designed for a fun and exciting playtime.
- TWO MOTORIZED MODELS – Build and customize a supersonic jet plane and a cool heli-plane with rotating propellers using this set’s 402 pieces. Guaranteed for a lifetime of fun, all K’NEX rods and connectors are proudly made in the U.S.A.
- STEAMaginationTM: It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX® building set. Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS: K’NEX supports key areas of a child’s developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: K’NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.