Crayola 50ct Long Colored PencilsAround the time children enter kindergarten, they begin to explore the art of small-scale, detailed drawing. While parents and teachers never want to discourage big and bold art, colored pencils are an ideal tool for children to use to satisfy their urge to draw smaller, intricate shapes. A set such as this one, with 50 different colors, also gives children the chance to explore the world of color. They can carefully fill in the blotchy markings of a calico kitten or precisely form each blade of grass–maybe trying a combination of yellow-green, pine, and jade. Older artists will appreciate the generous assortment of vibrant colors as well as the convincing metallic shades of silver and gold. Although most colors are true to their labels, a few don’t deliver. For example, the pale rose leans more toward an antique, dusty rose, and the taupe is just a shade dark. But overall this is a great set of colored pencils, appropriate for any household.
- These colored pencil art tools are made from reforested wood – which is unique to Crayola – and never from tropical rainforest or endangered species
- Lay down smooth, no scratch colors that are perfect for color mixing, blending and adult coloring
- Pre-sharpened points stay sharp longer and reshape easily
- Contains 50 bright intense colors
- Pre-sharpened long pencils that are strong and durable
Click Here For More Information