The race cars are competing. But only if the color of the square adjacent to the car is shown on the dice, can the car speed ahead. Monza encourages strategic thinking as a player must roll the color dice and then decide on the best sequence to advance their car forward. The game includes a cardboard game board, 6 wooden racing cars, 6 wooden dice and a set of instructions. HABA Monza is made in Germany.
- Six racing cars are standing on the starting grid, of the 3 lane racing board. But only the player who gets the right colors with the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move rapidly ahead.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. Now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. You must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car
- After each single move, put aside the corresponding die. If you cannot use certain colors, your turn is over. Watch out! You can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- A change of lanes is only permitted if the far end of the neighboring square is situated ahead of the square where your car is. If your car lands on a square with a car in it, this car is moved back to the next available square in the same lane.
- Contents include: 6 racing cars, 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. Challenging Game Variation idea included. A tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99. Game time: 10-15 Minutes.