The PiSmart is an intelligent platform based on the Raspberry Pi designed by SunFounder, integrating the Speech to Text (STT), (Text to Speech) TTS, and servo and motor control. It includes a 5-channel 10-bit ADC, and utilizes the 8-channel digital built in the Raspberry Pi, making DIY program easier and the human-computer interaction more intelligent and humanized.
– M3x8 Screw
– M3x10 Screw
– M3x12 Screw
– M2.5×12 Screw
– M3x24 Screw
– M3 Nut
– Universal Wheel
– Driven Wheel
– Gear Reducer
– 2S Li-Po Battery
– PiSmart Top PCB
– PiSmart Bottom PCB
– Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidance Module
– Line Follower Module
– M2.5×10 Bi-pass Copper Standoff
– M2.5×11+6 Copper Standoff
– M3x40 +6Copper Standoff
– 150mm HX2.54 3-Pin Jumper Wire
– 150mm HX2.54 4-Pin Jumper Wire
– 150mm DC5.5-2.1 Specialized Power Cord
– 40mm FFC 0.5 40-Pin Reverse Connecting Line
– USB Charger for Li-Po Battery
– 3M Velcro Tape
- INTELLIGENT CAR – The PiSmart Car is an intelligent car created based on the PiSmart platform.
- SPEECH RECOGNITION CONTROL – PiSmart, a brain of robots based on Raspberry Pi, integrates speech recognition function of STT , TTS and servo & motor control.
- LINE FOLLOWING AND OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE – Supports line following and obstacle avoidance with the ultrasonic and line follower modules.
- RICH GPIO PORTS – Many pin headers reserved for you to install more sensors for function extension.
- GRAPHICAL PROGRAMMING – Supports graphical programming – Scratch, so even laymen can learn to debug PiSmart.