Introduce your child to the exciting world of science with the Big Bag of Science. Kids aged 8 years and older can perform more than 70 experiments with this kit, allowing them to explore mind-stretching science principles while having fun. The kit comes with plenty of tools and safe chemicals to get your young scientist started, including test tubes, a magnifying glass, gravity goo powder, Insta-Snow powder, and many other supplies necessary to perform the experiments.
Over 70 Activities Let Young Scientists Learn New Skills by Exploring Three Types of Science
With more than 70 activities covering life science, physical science and earth science, this kit encourages kids to discover new aspects of their world. Topics in the lab book include chemistry, physics, geology, biology magnets, and many other arenas, giving your budding scientist a variety of ways to discover new facts. Your child will also get a look at the tools of science with the many materials included in this kit. The test tubes, pipettes, magnifying glass, Petri dishes, and other materials help to teach skills such as observation, classification, and measuring. Some of these experiments are messy and meant for the outdoors, such as the soda geyser experiment and the slime bubbles. Whether messy or not, each experiment is geared toward teaching kids about an exciting principle of science. Experiments toward the end of the lab book encourage kids to take their test tubes outside to see what they can discover and collect.
Learn Cool New Facts About Everyday Items
With wit and humor, the lab booklet offers step-by-step instruction for each experiment and explains the science behind the process. The book helps your child and you, the adult assistant, explore cool scientific processes, like why the materials in baby diapers are absorbent, how compasses use magnets to work and what makes us burp. Kids will learn to determine whether a sunscreen works to block out harmful rays and discover the composition of water. All the powders and beads come in re-sealable baggies that help to reduce spills and messes. If kids don’t use the whole substance in the first experiment, they can seal it up and pack it away for later. Furthermore, the whole kit packs back into its zippered bag for an easy clean up.
What’s in the Box?
- Five test tubes and two test tube holders
- Geyser Tube
- Magnifying glass
- Shaker Slime cup and lid
- Multiple papers, powders, goos, and beads
- Yellow plastic ring and hex nut
- Iron filings and magnet
- PTC strips
- Various trays and containers
- Pipette, blue scoop, and color wheel
- PERFECT FOR STEM: In a fun way, we Integrate concepts taught as separate subjects and explore the application of knowledge to real-life situations.
- LET’S EXPLORE: With wit and humor, our lab booklet offers step-by-step instructions for each experiment. Includes 70+ fascinating activities!
- COOL SCIENCE FACTS: Why are the materials in baby diapers absorbent? How do compasses use magnets to work? What is the composition of water? And much more!
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Lab Booklet, test tubes, geyser tube, magnifying glass, papers, powders and goo’s, insta-snow powder, and many other cool supplies!
- ABOUT BE AMAZING: Our products are designed to peak kid’s curiosity for the world around them. Wonder, discover and explore – real science…real learning!