*Light Table Toys – illuminate the pegs with a light table or flashlight for a fun and exciting way to play and learn
*Color Recognition – know your rainbow colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
*Stacking & Sorting – separate by color then stack by color
*Counting & Numbers – learn to count with the translucent pegs
*Focus & Attention – concentrate on hand movement to place each peg
*Hand-Eye Coordination – use your eyes to guide your hands
*Educational Games – use the pattern cards and a timer to race against the clock
*Fine Motor Skills Development – strengthens small muscles in hands
*Cooperative Play – encourages sharing
*Easy Travel Set – storage backpack makes it easy to travel
*Quick Clean up – encourages cleaning up toys after play!
*1 orange peg board (8.5″)
*30 Crystal pegs (2″) – 6 colors
*1 Skoolzy drawstring backpack (12″ x 8″)
*Downloadable activity guide for the toddler toys
Just add string and the pegboard pegs can be used for lacing beads as fine motor skills toys for 2, 3, 4 year old children.
ORDER THESE TRAVEL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS NOW!
- LARGE CHUNKY PEGS make is easy for little hands to grasp and stack on the peg boards and each other to build towers with the peg stacker. The jumbo size discovery toys makes these learning resources ideal kids toys and sensory toys for autistic children as well as the perfect toddler gift and toddler’s favorite bath toy!
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY TOOLS: The Crystal stacking blocks manipulatives set a great building toys activity kit to develop fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, concentration, spatial reasoning, matching skills, making patterns and puzzles! Let your little one explore the sensory toys using their pincer grasp all while playing and having fun with these therapy toys!
- COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT: The color recognition toys help to develop senses, enhances small motor skills and promote creativity. Toddler stacking, sorting and matching are all a part of making a learning tower with the Crystal Pegboard Set. These color sorting toys for toddlers is a great toddler learning activities to teach in Montessori school, home schooling, or early childhood and special needs centers.
- GAMES FOR TODDLERS: Create puzzles for 2 year olds during family game nights with these Montessoi toys, early math including patterning, counting and color matching. Use a flashlight in the dark to illuminate the pegs and play a color mixing game. Stack two primary colors together and a new color is created! Add a lacing string to make lacing beads out of the pegs. The best part about these toddler boy or girl gifts is that your kids won’t even notice that they are learning as they “play”.
- EASY CLEAN UP: The baby stacking toys set comes complete with the Skoolzy toy storage backpack to conveniently store all the toddler games pieces. Your child can easily carry their Montessori Materials at home, in the car or even next door for play dates! The airplane and travel activities for kids also make life simple for Mom and Dad and an on-the-go lifestyle!