Specific hair coloring practices: 1. Require the color on the wet hair, gently apply the pen from the top down on the hair, avoid up and down repeatedly; avoid rough, affect the effect. 2. Dry hair. 3. After the dry with a curler stick or splash hot, fixed color, you can also spray the hair gel and other products for stereotypes. 4. until the next shampoo, hair tail on the color or can always keep the oh ^ ^ But it is recommended that pro who can wash the day or the hair tied up to sleep ~ Or fear of getting a pillow How to have fun and use your hair chalk
1. place A dry towel around your neck to protect your clothing or just use an old t-shirt
2.Dampeb your hair a little to help the chalk attach to your hair.
3.Apply the chalk stick of your choice by sweeping down and twisting through your hair.
4.You can help seal the chalk by ironing on your hair or by useung a curling wand.
5. For an extra seal apply hair spray to give you a more permanent finish
6.Do not brush your hair agter the chail is applied as it will brush out.
7.When you have finishes simply wash your hair with shampoo abd yourchalk will wash out. For blonde hair it may take 2 shampoos.
8.Be careful near water and rain as the chalk may run onto your clothes.
- TEMPORARY HAIR COLOUR, LASTING STYLE – Add a splash of vibrant colour and fun to your world with our gift fantastic temporary Hair Chalk/Face Paint pens. Ideal gift for girls aged 3+.
- THEY DOUBLE UP AS GREAT FACE PAINTS TOO – Yup, not only are these great hair chalks, they make excellent face paints too that are easy to use and easy to remove off the skin.
- MAKES AN IDEAL BIRTHDAY PRESENT OR GIFT FOR GIRLS: Looking for something different other than traditional toys & games to give as a present? Our hair chalk sets are ideal for children girls, kids, teens and toddlers and offer something different to traditional toys and online games. Ideal for girls aged 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 years old plus
- The chalks are fragile. Cracks or breaks may appear.
- This hair is not a permanent hair dye products, stained after a fade phenomenon!